Last Updated June 19, 2020
- Information We Collect
- How We Use the Information We Collect
- How We Share the Information We Collect
- Third Parties
- Children’s Privacy
- Third Party Websites
- Contact Information
The terms “we”, “us”, and “THE WORKS” refers to THE WORKS, owned and operated by Selig Enterprises, an Georgia-based entity with its headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia.
Information We Collect
THE WORKS collects personal information to facilitate your use of THE WORKS website. “Personal information” means information that identifies or is reasonably capable of identifying an individual, directly or indirectly, and information that is being associated with an identified or reasonably identifiable individual.
Personal Information That We Collect Directly From You
THE WORKS collects the following categories of information directly from you:
- IP Address;
- If you send THE WORKS a message on the “Contact” page, which is optional:
- First Name;
- Last Name;
- Physical Address;
- Email Address; and
- Contents of the Message that you type in and provide.
- If you email a specific member of THE WORKS team:
- Your email address; and
- The content of the email message that you type in and send to a THE WORKS team member.
Accuracy and Retention of Personal Information
THE WORKS takes reasonable and practicable steps to ensure that your Personal Information held by us is accurate with regard to the purposes for which it is to be used, and is not kept longer than is necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose for which it is to be used.
How We Use the Information We Collect
The Personal Information we collect and the practices described above are done in an effort to provide you with the best experience possible, protect you from risks related to improper use and fraud, and help us maintain and improve THE WORKS’ offerings. We may use your Personal Information to:
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements. THE WORKS processes your Personal Information as required by applicable laws and regulations.
- Protect the security and integrity of our services. THE WORKS uses your Personal Information to further our data security practices.
- Provide you with marketing communications. If you consent to the receipt of marketing communications from Selig Enterprises, THE WORKS processes your Personal Information anytime that you reach out to support with issues arising from your use of THE WORKS website.
- Optimize and enhance our offerings. THE WORKS uses your Personal Information to understand how our offerings are being used to help us improve our offerings and develop new offerings.
- Market our offerings to you. THE WORKS may contact you with information about our offerings. We will only do so with your permission, which can be revoked at any time.
- Other business purposes. THE WORKS may use your information for additional purposes if that purpose is disclosed to you before we collect the information or if we obtain your consent.
How We Share the Information We Collect
THE WORKS will not share your Personal Information with third parties, except as described below.
- Third-Party Websites. THE WORKS utilizes third-party website and social media networks for business and commercial purposes, and may interact with you through these channels.
- Third-Party Service Providers. THE WORKS may share your Personal Information with third-party service providers for business or commercial purposes. Your Personal Information may be shared so that they can provide us with services. THE WORKS share your Personal Information with these service providers only so that they can provide us with services, and we prohibit our service providers from using or disclosing your Personal Information for any other purpose.
- Law Enforcement. THE WORKS may be compelled to share your Personal Information with law enforcement, government officials, and regulators.
- Professional Advisors. THE WORKS may share your Personal Information with our professional advisors, including legal, accounting, or other consulting services for purposes of audits or to comply with our legal obligations.
- Consent. THE WORKS may share or disclose your information with your consent.
Information for Subjects of the EU General Data Protection Regulation
This website may be viewed by members of the European Union, but is not targeted for use by EU persons. If you are an EU person, you should not provide any personal information to us through this website. This website is intended primarily for U.S. Internet users who are interested in THE WORKS’ information and services.
THE WORKS website is intended for general audiences and is not directed to children under the age of 13. THE WORKS does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us at propertymanager@theworksatl.
No security is foolproof, and the Internet is an insecure medium. THE WORKS cannot guarantee absolute security, but we work hard to protect THE WORKS and you from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of Personal Information that we collect and store.
THE WORKS has implemented measures that are designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure, and no efforts THE WORKS can take to protect your information can ever be perfect or 100% secure against all possible attacks. Although THE WORKS does its best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to us on our website or stored on our servers.
Third Party Websites
Third party links on our website may be provided for your convenience. THE WORKS does not accept liability for any content that is on these linked websites. THE WORKS does not imply that any third party links used on our website are endorsed by us, and we accept no responsibility for the content or the use of such sites. THE WORKS urges its visitors to take adequate steps to safeguard themselves when visiting any linked websites. When using third party links, please remember to review the privacy policies of those websites and their terms to get a better understanding of how they collect and use any personally identifiable information.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy or our processing of your Personal Information, please feel free to contact THE WORKS through the following:
1295 Chattahoochee Ave NW
Atlanta, GA 30318